Looking for a job very knowledgeable.

RoxieSparks88

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a job in SL. I can do anything but building I am learning how to since I find it very interesting and have made maps for other games in other games for my spare time. I can be a dancer or Dj or model. My music knowledge is vast and ranges from real punk rock (sex pistols, circle jerks) to country to pop anything and everything I do enjoy. Please contact me and I can send any kind of info about me.

RoxieSparks88 wrote:

Looking for a job in SL. I can do anything but building I am learning how to since I find it very interesting and have made maps for other games in other games for my spare time. I can be a dancer or Dj or model. My music knowledge is vast and ranges from real punk rock (sex pistols, circle jerks) to country to pop anything and everything I do enjoy. Please contact me and I can send any kind of info about me.

Is this your first time in SL?  Most clubs/ stores wont hire a 5 day old av with an empty profile to work for them. What experience do you have as a DJ in SL? or a dancer or model? What other games have you made maps in? can you script? make mesh? We want details. :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.