Premium 512m

Urzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not sure what your post is about.  So I'm taking a guess.

If you are premium and want to downgrade to basic but have paid until February you will remain premium until then.  They don't refund advance payments.  If you own land, you can't downgrade to basic until you abandon your land or sell it to another premium member.

If you don't own land and want some after you are no longer premium,  you will have to either rent a parcel on the mainland from another resident or get land on a private estate where no premium membership is required.

If ths doesn't provide the  information you want or your postr is about something else, please clarify it more.

Did you not see the Notice?

from the Dashboard account page:

* Downgrade Warning: If you choose to downgrade from Premium to a Basic membership, all Premium benefits will be lost, and re-upgrading to Premium at a later date will gain whatever premium membership benefits are in effect at the time the membership is upgraded. Original Premium benefits will not be restored.

I underlined the part relevant to you. The second part of that Notice, is discussing benefits such as weekly stipend amounts, and or other grandfathered agreements.

I think you could call Billing, or File a Ticket with Support, explain what happened, and request for assistance.

* Downgrade Warning: If you choose to downgrade from Premium to a Basic membership, all Premium benefits will be lost, and re-upgrading to Premium at a later date will gain whatever premium membership benefits are in effect at the time the membership is upgraded. Original Premium benefits will not be restored.

i pay for 4 month not 1 .....i need to pay for ever to use what i pay for ...this is not logic

so warning dont pay for 6 month you will lose your money if you are not going to be premium for the next 6 month....

and i got to wait 3 month ....you want me to rent i did pay for lands you want me to pay again....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.