1/4 Sim for rent - $3,900L/week! @ Cherry Blossom

deerylou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LandSL2.png

Available right now, a lovely 1/4 for a wonderful price! Neighbors are separated by walls or waterfalls of their choosing for extra privacy.

- 1/4 sim for an affordable price, this includes 1,875 prims to fill with whatever your heart desires.

- Rent is due weekly, rent is $3,900L/week, a steal of a deal for a 1/4 plot although arrangements can be made to pay monthly if it's preferred. We're here to accommodate to your needs and are rather easygoing. :) There are neither surprises nor underlying catches to this great price.

- Private estate, media control & other About Land features enabled to ensure you can name your property, control music/media, and more!

- Sought-after, beautiful sim name!

- For further information, please contact: Deerylou Resident(preferred), my alt Deer Thistle, or Ethereal Hurricane.

- To check out this lovely seaside 1/4 offered with lush green grass terrain, please visit: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cherry%20Blossom/173/73/22

Thank you so much for considering us and we hope to hear from you soon if you have any inquiries or wish to rent this beautiful 1/4 sim filled with plenty of controls and privacy to ensure you get the most out of your land!

Hugs,

Deer Thistle (Deerylou Resident/Deer.Thistle)

Your advertising is very missleading. I was very interested because the 'preview picture' was incredible. Only to land on a flat piece of land.

You might want to post no picture at all then instead of making people believe you're renting out a beautifully landscaped parcel when it's not landscaped at all.

• 6 years later...

don't accept that offer from 

y u n j i n k i m

angel000000

she is a stupid girl who bans people with no reason and thinks she owns the whole malkine region. I was in MESTO parcel in malkine i wasn't into someone's home i was near the club she thinks even the club is private she didn't care and banned me from the whole region. SHE LIKE TO BEEF FOLKS 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.