Why would some inventory show down at your library where you cant then move it to any other folders?

Miranda Harbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was moving a few folders around in my inventory and all of a sudden they wound up down where my library is. I can not move them now just as we can not move the library. I would like to be able to bring them back up and into the proper folders so if anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

It can happen, at times, that single items, or one or more folders of items, get placed below the standard main folders: My Inventory and Library. Attempts to move or delete these items/folders result in a crash. This is a known server issue which goes back a few years at least.

Firestorm brings a way to repair this. Right click on the folder and you should find an entry “Move to Lost & Found”. Click that, and the folder will be moved to your Lost And Found folder. From there, you may drag it to where it belongs.

IMPORTANT This requires Firestorm 3.3.0 or 4.2.2; other versions do not have this feature, unfortunately.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.