Problem with the purchase of L$.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If your Card or form of payment was billed, Contact Billing, and they can help to remove any charges.

If your payment method was Not billed, a glitch in the system, may have caused your transaction to cancel.

You could call Billing.

Or, try to purchase the L$ Inworld, a second time.

Thank you for the update :smileyhappy:

Order Id Order Type Quantity Ordered Quantity Filled Limit Rate Time Opened Time Closed Closure Method Gross US$ Net US$
33483585 Market Buy L$ 3,135 L$ 0 2012-12-15 20:39:26 2012-12-15 20:59:39 system_cancel US$ 0.00 US$ 0.00

Hello, looking at the - i marked red - parts of the transaction. It says you ordered but never received L$.

Now check your CC transactions, you shouldn´t get charged for this so just try again.

Have you set a price to buy L$ or just used the actual market-value ?

Monti

iCade wrote:

Are you by any chance using a Visa Credit Card? I have had troubles with Visa and had to use my Mastercard to purchase credits.

Calling billing in that case won't help, did that and was asked to contact my credit card provider.

Yes, I'm using a VISA card. And no contact with LL because I'm from Argentina and I'm not very good with English.

Have you called Visa, to make sure that they did not Flag the purchase, preventing you from buying?

Does the data you provided to SL, exactly match the data you provided to Visa?

Have you tried to purchase L$ a second time?

You could contact Support, by following the Help link near the top of this page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.