crash logger

MuffinMonsterr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

soo, I'm new here, and I've never played SL before but it looks like fun, but I've downloaded it, but it doesn't work.

"crash logger" and "app appears to be frozen"

does someone know what to do?

(I know I need to add some info about my laptop but I don't know where to find that, :matte-motes-stress: )

On the log in screen, to get inworld, not these forums, before you actually try to log in, at the top left it says Help. Click that and then click About Second Life (or About [Viewer Name Here] ).

Now, at the bottom of that new mini screen, it will say Copy to Clipboard. Go ahead and click that, then paste that info here. That should be most of what anyone needs to help you.

You can also tell us if you are on wireless or not and you can go ahead and do a speed test at SpeedTest.net and tell us what the numbers are, we don't need your location if you don't want.

• 7 months later...

I have the same problem  I Tried  evrything i could I never even started the game  Everytime I  click on the viewer it  says  the vfs box another one  apears and  as the  the crash looger  box  pops  up the symbol turns  white changed my viewer onw  updtaed my java changes setting make sure everything was good with  my  norton  security i  really dont know  how to  fiind out  my cumpute details   But i  have a conpact  computer my internet s  xfinity my screen is bp  and my  Server is window seven  please help me i want to  enjoy this  game me and my friend they have already dowloaded there with out  a problem whats wrong with mines  if anyone  see this please dont ignore it Help me   thank you 

Sincerly, Stella/ Strvt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.