Merchant Outbox

Huraina Valiant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Arwen Serpente wrote:

Czari, they aren't "supported" as in, support won't help with magic boxes any more (at least from some of the responses that have been posted here). Magic boxes work, but if you run into a glitch, it's up to you and whatever help you can get from the community to solve it.

Ah ok, thank you Arwen.  The last I saw posted from CTL was that they were still working on several issues with DD and until they were corrected would not shut down MBs.  Thus far mine continue to work.
:)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Magic-Box-Retirement-Starts-April-2-2013/m-p/1917883#U1917883

Sent you it in an IM aswell ;)

As of April 16, 2013, magic boxes won`t work with "copy" permission items and all listings in the MP will be dumped

Every one will be forced to use the half arsed system, good luck to all!

• 1 month later...

So I started this thread back in December of last year. Well here's an update:

IT STILL DON'T WORK!

Not only doesn't it work, everything I have on the MarketPlace is now gone, unlisted, and poof. Sadly I can't even get all the previous listing information to go away. Meaning each item I listed had information, I can't get the information to go away. I thought if I wiped out my entire store, I could restart. Yeah I was wrong because I can't get the stuff to go away. The inventory is empty, but the listings are still there.

I still cannot use the Merchant Outbox for the same exact reason. I have done everything everyone has listed and nothing works. I refuse to send THOUSANDS of items to an alt. Do you have any idea how much work this would be, the hours upon hours I would have to put into it. Seriously it would take me months upon months. I don't have time for that.

I have submitted tickets and the whole JIRA thing to no avail. So today I am now begging, please someone (A Linden would be nice) help me. I am having to close my sim down and shutting down my main store due to a drop in sales, so it would be nice to at least list things on the MarketPlace to make a little money to play with.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem, since 12 of June, i cant send anything to market place, i write Jiras but nobody asnwer me. Linden use my account and tell me.." we dont know what happens so, write a jira in market place web" I did it but nothing....one month and no answer....i need helpe too but i think that if we are not TRUE or REDGRAVE, nobody read our jiras :S

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.