Viewer SL2 cannot rezz more then 3 objects. Then need relog.

Jose Acacia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can somebody help me pls? This bug appears on every SL2 viever versions, more then a half year. No reinstalling, no cache cleaning helps. I rezz  an aeroplane, delete, rezz next, delete, rezz third and no more. Need relog, then I can rezz again. Other viewers are OK, but I like SL2, I use it 3 years already. Thank u for any advice.

2 answers to this question

Are you by chance rezzing these airplanes on a long trip that involves you traveling directly from one sim to another without teleporting? There's a glitch that causes your inventory to keep trying to load after it's all actually been loaded and it tends to pop up when you're traveling between sims. Fortunately there's an easy workaround if this is the problem:

When you get this problem, go to the "Develop" menu (if you don't see it you can turn it on in Preferences) and uncheck "Use HTTP Inventory." Wait a few seconds and then try rezzing your object. Sometimes it helps if you try rezzing a simple non-scripted object first, too. Once you are able to rezz again you can turn "Use HTTP Inventory" back on. I wouldn't recommend leaving it turned off continually because it's normally faster and more reliable than non-HTTP inventory; it's just this one particular glitch that can pop up.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.