Items not appearing in reports

Myf McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hopefully this is the correct place to ask about this...

Two items I listed yesterday are not appearing in reports, despite showing in my MP inventory as listed and despite being visible on the MP proper.

I have searched for the items with alts and even successfully purchased one from myself. Even still, the items are not appearing on either the Top Selling nor Top Searched reports, nor is my successful self-purchase appearing in the Transaction history (though it is appearing under Orders).

Short of killing the entries and relisting, is there a way to fix this?

The top selling and top searched reports are scattered beyond belief now for some reason.  In the past, new listings were at the very bottom of the reports.  Now, though, they are listed somewhere in the middle.  Look at every single page and every single item and I think you'll find them, but that search is HUGE pain in the you-know-what.  I don't know why those reports are so scattered now.

I complained about this exact thing in another thread and still haven't discovered a way to sort those reports so they are easier to find things.

I have to search through 32 pages of items on my top selling report to find the ones I just listed.  It's ridiculous.  But, so far as I am aware, that's what we have to do now.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.