[For Hire] Texture Sorter

SilverBear Lykin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A simple concept, you send me a pack of textures, you know the freebie kind with names like "0004tga". I rename them to something more understandable "Red Brick" then place them in a subfolder, something like "Building Textures".

Textures must be mod/trans. I suggest they be copy as well just to insure I can not 'steal' them, protects you and me. This pesky little service costs 1L per  two textures, so 100 textures is 50L. Due to RL and time constraints I can not guarantee a turn-over time before you talk with me, but I can predict about how long a job should take before any business occurs, I require half of the payment when you send me the textures and the rest when I send them back. Please im or notecard SilverBear Lykin.

So in essence what you're really asking is for someone to not only give you a bunch of free textures full perm[red flag for most creators], but also pay you and allow you to take your sweet time "sorting" them?

Sounds like a fantastic way to gather a bunch of free textures for yourself. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get someone who doesn't know you to pay you for this, but good luck in your search. I hope it works out for you.

I know I have tens of thousands of textures so obscurely named it's impossible to tell what they are without opening them. Most were so aptly named by myself, of course, so I've only myself to blame. It can be a pain going through to rename. I use a storage thing that lets me see them so I don't have to bother now unless I want to. So much simpler and no worries of having my stuff out there full perm for just anyone. I'm sure the creators of those products and ones like them have made a mint off people like myself. If you're looking for ways to make money, creation isn't a bad option. Anyone can create in sl.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.