clouds rez issues gota read this one

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged in this morning at 4am slt  and my sl hubbie did too we both were clouds. And couldn't rez all our home and ect fully rezed .i decided to to tp us to a shop and we both re logged perfect . then we tp home and he tp to ( ballroom for our special date) he was cloud he could see his self I couldn't . Host said rebake he did . She saw jeans on him not his tux he saw his tux . We tp home due to embarrassment. I can't  rez at home items neither can he . Can take of clothing , put on clothing but no prims says object failed to rez . Can't take photos  Failed to rez  The owner of sim came to our home he can rez not problem . says he reboot sim hour before we logged in . so its us .not sim . Don't ask me did I do cashe I did and did bald caps and changed my name tags I been in sl 8 yr and hubbie  5 yr .. Seems were both like this now remember hes my sl hubbie we don't have same isp or same state so odd . oh and help !!! lol ty

Sounds mostly like your viewers are failing to send sensible messages to the regions you're visiting.

--

What viewer are you each using? Version number/build date as well.

Do you get better/different results with a 'stock' LL-released viewer?

Are you wearing any tattoo layers? If so, remove them and try to rebake. (Tattoos are buggy with regard to the rendering pipeline, some will continually fail until removed/added)

It's also possible that this will iron itself out over time. Clear cache, then try logging directly into (via the 'my last location' combobox) a mainland sim like Pooley/Brown/Omidyar and waiting for 10-15 minutes for things to rez. Ideally do this separately from your SL husband so that you two can test each other.

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having this issue to . I have not been on for over a year but wiped old viewer and installed from web site , removed all tats and all items ( SNAKED or i would be if i was not a cloud !!!) :matte-motes-big-grin: also cleared all folders such as lost and found and teleport history . Any other ideas would be great .............

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.