Furry hehe ~ looking for other furry friends ^^

ravenpaw Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, names raven . I am a furry lol. Well I haven't had much luck finding hang outs so haven't found m any friends either. Lets see a little bit about me ~ IM kinda shy, kinda really shy . My favorite color is purple I love all music other then this new rap and hip hop stuff I live in the USA the wolf is my favorite animal IM in collage and have been known to be a good listener but I can be crazy also hehe ^^ well I guess anything else just ask away ^^

Hey there Ravenpaw!! \o/ Furr!!

If you want you can always add me always happy to meet new furrz.

DJ Radditz (nimbitz Resident)

I can mostly be found @ euphoria clubs also a relaxing furry hangout with some real nice furrz

Hope to speak with you today or tomorrow who knows ^^

Dj Radditz

Kester Eddingham wrote:

You're in college... and don't know how to
spell
"college", or "I'm", or how to use punctuation?

I weep for the future.

You know, using correct spelling of even simple words or using punctuation costs time. Using the search to find furry hang outs costs also some time. The same thing goes for making good friends....Do you see were that leads to? :cattongue:

here is some friendly advise, if you have nothing nice to say and if what your saying has nothing to do with what was posted please do not post at all. i am here for fun not for jerks who go around telling people how horrible there spelling is. it is not against any law to miss spell words and im pretty sure i already know i cant spell very well. so please do not be rude it will only hurt peoples feelings and wast your time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Syo Emerald wrote:

Kester Eddingham wrote:

You're in college... and don't know how to
spell
"college", or "I'm", or how to use punctuation?

I weep for the future.

You know, using correct spelling of even simple words or using punctuation costs time. Using the search to find furry hang outs costs also some time. The same thing goes for making good friends....Do you see were that leads to? :cattongue:

This sort of nastiness is sooo unesscary. First of all not everyone who graduate from college is an english major and yes some of them don't know how to spell. I for one admit to not being the greatest speller and yes I do have a bachelors degree in ART meaning I didn't study spelling other then a few courses. Being bad at spelling doesn't mean your lazy or that your stupid. Also how do you know the person didn't search for furry places? It's not like your not allowed to look through search and through forums. Or is this some kind of new rule I didn't know about?

As for the OP just ignore them. Haters gonna hate as they say. if you want to friend me feel free btw. I'm not a furry IRL I do like to be a furry soemtimes in SL ( I have a few avies namely BG and the icecream bunny.I can't remember the name of it).

I just felt I had to post because this kinda of nastiness on forums is always uncalled for. It's a bit elitest to say the least.

• 11 months later...

I wouldn't look about it too much. People like that are just lonely, and sad, and so they look to make themselves feel better by putting others down. If you notice, dude only has ONE post. It was the one post he made, just to comment here. So he clearly doesn't involve himself with anything. Went specifically trolling to find one post he could pick on. Sad and pitiful, if you think about it. Poor lonely guy.

As for furry friends, I'm down to make some more friends if anyone ever wants to say hey. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.