How well does the "merchant outbox" work?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I finally have a computer that runs V3. Not wonderfully but it does work somewhat.

Anyways I am considering maybe trying to sell a couple houses I have built. That is if I can get the "rights" straightened out.

When I was on V1 I tried using the "magic box" but had a lot of problems, not sure what i was doing wrong.

So I should ask then - how does selling thru the merchant outbox work? I understand I could probably "Google" this but that often leads to rummaging thru a lot of results that are cumbersome if they make any sense at all.

Plus I vaguely remember a lot of folks having problems with it. I should say I have had no problems buying from vendors that use the merchant outbox ting (nor the magic box)

But what advice would the other SL'ers have for me?

I find it great, as merchant and customer. No failures yet (not that I ever had many). It's easy to post stuff off to my store; no more hanging around the magic box, waiting for it to change colours.

One of my rellies is miffed however, as being a breedables seller, she's stuck with the old box still. Despite receiving LL emails teling her it's time to make the switch.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.