My marketplace keeps looking for magician and I set up direct delivery. Anyone having this problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My marketplace keeps looking for magicbox  and I set up direct delivery. Anyone having this problem? I got email saying I have to update.. SO I did.. now I got email saying my magicbox won't deliver I need to put it out again?.

I also followed directions to set it all up to be direct  and delete old magic box items >>BUT THEY keep returning  after I deleted. HELP?

2 answers to this question

When you converted your Magic Box contents to Direct Delivery items, they should have replaced each of the items in the Manage Inventory section of your listings, and thge old Magic Box versions should have been moved to the Unassociated Items list.  If that didn't work, try following the instructions for manual association.

MistressViper Voom wrote:

I also followed directions to set it all up to be direct  and delete old magic box items >>
BUT THEY keep returning  
after I deleted. HELP?

Sounds like you didn't remove your magicbox from registered server section on the old xstreet website.

Go to magicbox status page https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=adminservers, scroll down to the bottom where you will see your magicbox is still listed as a registered server. Remove it and go back to the manage listings page on the marketplace website and click on the "Sync Marketplace with Magicbox" button, then refresh the page.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.