Looking for Mesh (full/partial) Home

KlistiesSeMio Ewinaga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Either I'm too picky (the most likely case) or I'm blind as a bat. I used to know all the places to get houses I liked (and still love) but I have a limited number of prims available to me currently and I've been slowly cutting back on my decor impact and now I need to cut back on the house impact.

I've been looking at a lot of places for suitable mesh housing, but all I've been able to find are..things not much within my range of tastes. They are simply too modern and sterile looking - cold - or they are medieval cottages or family homes. The few places that I've found that sell things I like either still haven't gotten to mesh yet, or the ones who do mesh, make everything too big and imposing.

My avis are all fairly small at a max of 2.2m for the tallest. So walking around houses with a living room going 30x15 and walls up to 7m is just...rediculous. The places I used to shop at had walls that ranged from 3.5-5m, and none of their rooms were bigger than 8x8m.

I'm looking for places in that size range, with a total footprint of no more than 40x40. Something with lots of natural or dark stained woods, brick accents and plaster walls, earthy tones. Maybe with some blues and greys and greens and dark reds. Something that looks lived in that I can easily clutter. Multiple stories would be a plus but not needed as long as it has several rooms or sectioned off areas.

If you want an example, Apple Fall’s room for Cinema is exactly what I love in a build, but sadly, it's only that one room.

TL;DR

I've been trying to find a mesh house that isn't gigantic, has a few rooms or areas sectioned off, and has a wood/brick/plaster/neutral/dark color theme. So far I haven't had any luck.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, or even towards a designer who makes things I like (if they are low prim enough, they don't need to be mesh), I'd be forever grateful.

I've seen their homes, yes. But the only one that isn't too large or just a single room (one of the cottages), is still too sterile looking with the white woods. It has one long room, barely sectioned off at all, and then a small bedroom area up top. Beautiful in its own way, but now what I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.