Combining the prim allowances of two parcels

Devriv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone, I own a piece of land (a parcel) and it has a 937 prim allowance. I've just bought a parcel adjacent to it, also with a 937 prim allowance, and wanted to know how I could combine the prim allowances into one, hopefully without having to combine the two parcels as one land (I wish to pay for them separately). I was told to "Just place the lot in the same group that the other lot is deeded to", but I don't know what that means, and do not know the exact procedure. I do not have a group, and to make a group, based on what I have read, there needs to be at least two members. I would appreciate your help.

If you own more than one parcel in a region, the prim allowance of those parcels is a unified pool. For instance, if you own one parcel that supports 117 prims and another parcel in the same region that supports 33 prims, you have a total allowance of 150 prims on your land in that region. You can distribute your prims across your parcels however you see fit.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.3

Thank you both, very much, for your replies and help. I'm relieved that the process is as easy as it should be, requiring really no action on my part, and not as complicated as I was led to believe. My attention was wholly focused on the “parcel land capacity” (937) and “land impact”, knowing the second could not exceed the first. The parcel land capacity, of course, does not change. What changes is the “Region Capacity” (now at 1875) which I was not paying attention to and did not see. I have rezzed a few objects to exceed the parcel capacity, as you can see below, and everything is fine. Thank you again my friends :)

About Land.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.