Seeking like-minded people to help me enjoy SL again

Zackaryplop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How about checking out some of the groups..find an interest and see if anyone out there shares it. Everyone feels like a newbie now and again in SL, especially when you're wanting to try something new. Just get out there...there's someone for everybody.

Good Luck

That's a good point about groups, thanks for the tip! Odd the things I've forgotten that used to be second nature to me.   :)  I'd definitely look through them when I login shortly.  :)

I just found out that I was first on SL in 2007. Wow, a long time ago now.

I feel totally the same way with shyness, I'm new though so that explains it. I've started talking to a few people but it's for some reason harder to make friends on SL than it is in RL haha.

Definitely message me here or in-world, I'm rather shy at first too but then I'm outstandingly not so much.

Too true Tea Dot! It's all about the people isn't it? It's dull and empty without people to enjoy it with. I've had an amazing response to my original post here, both in the forum and directly in SL. I'm surprised so many people have replied, and it's making me feel a lot happier being in SL now. I'm just about to login to see who's around.  :)

That is one of the neat things about the forums, I think...it gives you the opportunity to meet and get the opinions of so many other people. There are always times that people post looking for friends and someone says "IM me in world". I say I'm going to do that, but other things tend to occupy my time when I get in.

In somewhat of the same boat. I took a hiatus from SL for a while, came back to see all my friends pretty much moved on from SL and my old RP places pretty much debunked or filled with people I don't know. (RP used to be my mainstream hobby in SL. Not so much not.)

Interested in making new friends and hanging out with people again, so feel free to hit me up. I'd welcome it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.