How do i drive my car?

LadyKaiser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To drive a car, the controls are usually:

up arrow key – go forward
down arrow key – brake then go in reverse
right arrow key – turn right
left arrow key – turn left
page up key – change gears up
page down key – change gears down

I'd say sit in the car.  Make sure you're in the driver's seat (sometimes I've been put in the passenger's seat).  Press the up arrow key.  If you don't move, try pressing the page up key to shift into drive then press the up arrow key.

If that doesn't work you'll have to read the instructions.  If clicking the car brings up a menu, see if it gives you an instruction notecard.  Otherwise, look in the box the car came in.  Otherwise, right-click and open the car itself to see if instructions are there.  If all else fails, contact the maker.

Most cars have a menu that you can get by sitting in the car and touching it.  Others start automatically when you sit in them.  Mostly you use your arrow keys to drive it, but that may vary.

The bottom line is that we can't tell you specifically how to drive yours.  You need to read the instructions that should have come with it.  If you didn't get any, contact eh creator for them.

I just sent a notecard (inworld) to GrandKaiser (LadyKaiser)

Title: 

Hobo-Welcome  Kit  Sept  12 2012 TKR

It has several free cars and other vehicles embedded.  Try any of those.  I recommend the Landspeedeer--I know it works with arrow controls, much like walking.

If you have problems with these, contact me inworld and I will try to help

TKR

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.