Poetic Houses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are a builder of houses or have a lot of knowledge placing one and the house settling cohesively then please contact me..I paid a lot of Lindens for this house but when I rez it..the floors are not lining up and the roofline has hardwood floors peeking through..any help would be appreciated!

Madeline Bovier.

Is it a problem with the build or a problem with how you are rezzing it? If its with the build then you need to contact the creator.  Are you getting any kind of messages when you rezz the house? Is the parcel you are rezzing on large enough?  are you rezzing the entire house above the ground?

Like Jolie, I suspect from your description that the problem may be that you're rezzing the house too close to the ground.   

If you are rezzing the house from a scripted object (and it sounds as if you are), make sure the scripted rezzer is positioned several metres above ground level and well within your parcel when you start.   You can always move it around later, and the house's component parts  will follow.    However, the scripts that these rezzers use won't allow items to rez, or move, underground or off the parcel. so that's probably why things are ending up in the wrong place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.