Looking for land

Leyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Am looking for a plot where I can put my dream house.

I want it to be beside the sea becouse am getting a big boat aswell.

Looking for a place where there is a lot of nice people, with a lot of nice houses aswell.

- Thanks

Hi,

I've found what you are looking for is hard to find.  I was in a lovely estate region and beautiful houses nobody wanted to be friends.  I have lived in a very friendly community on the mainland which was alot of fun but it can get very messy with people putting up crappy buildings.  I've just bought two nice lots in Christat on the ocean.  The lot beside me is for sale.  I'm looking for a nice neighbour!! It's priced way to high for the market he's probably hoping I'll buy!!  If you are looking for friends feel free to IM as I am too.

If  you want to be able to sail or drive your boat you will need to buy or rent land on the shore of a linden ocean or in a private estate that specializes in boating.  Land like this goes for a premium.   Mainland because it is in very high demand and there is only so much available and private estates because to have water for good sailing either most of the sim has to be underwater or they have to have water sims.  All the land under the water has to be paid for somehow so usually you pay for the land you occupy plus a proportionate share of the cost of the land underwater that they don't sell or rent..

For mainland you just need to sail around and find land that is for rent or sale because a lot of it is never advertised and usually doesn't stay on the market long unless it is way overpriced.  For private estates, tell us how many prims you need and how many square meters the house and boat need to sit on OR the size lot you want.

If your boat doesn't sail because it is too large than most private estates that allow you to terraform and sink land under water will have land for you .

Hello,

Thanks for your answers.

The boat cannot sail it is to big, but who are the private estate you got anyone in mind?

I will upgrade to Premium once I have found the land I need.

But wont it cost a lot ? Becouse the boat am looking at is 1800Prims, and if i want a house thats another 800prims, is there a cheaper way to do this?

• 2 weeks later...

Leyst, you don't need to be premium if you're renting land from an estate. That's the beauty of it and the sole reason for existence of private estates. Anyway, if you're looking for a private estate with a lot of navigable waterways then have a look at Costa Rica sims or, even much better, the Fruit Islands/Eden/North Sea estates.

Anyway, with the amount of prims you wanna rezz there you'll pay out of your butt, since those estates are charging super high prices in the first place and for your prims you need a mighty huge parcel. But why looking for water lots if your "boat" won't even sail?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.