Full-Body Alpha Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to make a costume for halloween that is a ghost.. I want to essentially be my normal avatar, except be partially invisible. I've been playing with the new alpha layer "clothing", and found its a piece of cake to make a "clothing" alpha that makes either all of me or parts of me invisible. I'd tried making a 50% transparent tga in gimp and loading that texture on the head/upper/lower/etc. on the alpha configuration popup. But it doesn't work... Not sure why.. Not a real whizkid on gimp/alpha layers etc... Help!!!

Tas

hum, i cant be online bec im at rl work.. but if i rem well, an alpha layer is a lil more complex than a simple transp layer. At least if you use the alpha layer. u can use this trick for any clothing layer but, indeed, you will see your skin under the transp clothe.

contact me when im inworld. i can make ur alpha layer for you, and there are even alpha layers pack with all kind of them. ive a folder such like this, but i cant rem now if i found it on the mp or inworld and even how much i paid for it or if it was free. but once ill be online i can check this if you need.

so let me know inworld if you still need help with this or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.