rezzing stuff on my land - no failure message but also not back in inventory?

Syleena Sheridan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all,

since 2 days i have the problem that i rezz items (mostly houses, carts, trees) and the items do not appear. There is no failure of rezzing message and the items are also not back in my inventory!

Btw: there are enough prims left for rezzing the stuff. Last week the SAME  things appeared, but only since 2 days not. So it has nothing to do with the prims and also not with the rights....

What can I do? Is that a SL problem (even if i do not found any other complain like that)?

Thx in advance

They are not in the lost and found folder (i forgot to write that). About the sentence: Last week the same things appeared - i just wanted to say, last week i rezzed for example a house and it was placed on my land. When i did not needed the house anymore, i took it back to my inventory. Yesterday I wanted to rezz the house again - it disappeared in my inventory, which is normal by no copy items -  but did not rez. also on the whole sim (area search) the item was not found.

Thx to both of you. I will talk to my sim owner if a restart is possible. Sadly i am not a premium (i never made that in my ages in sl *g* )

3 answers to this question

Have you checked to be sure that they are not in your Lost & Found folder? I agree that if the items were never rezzed, they should not have left your inventory in the first place.  However, if they were rezzed even briefly and then returned -- maybe they were rezzed slightly onto your neightbor's land? -- they could be in Lost & Found. 

I'm not sure what you mean by saying, "Last week the SAME  things appeared, but only since 2 days not." Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to explain. Maybe that would help us figure out what is happening. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 2

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Syleena

Are you a premium member by any chance?  If so, I would advise you contact Live Chat and ask for a region restart. As the items are rezzing from your inventory but not appearing inworld, and not arriving back in your Lost and Found folder, it sounds like your sim may be having some issues. A restart may fix this. Live Chat can advise you further.

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.