Where do I find information on how to remove information on the WEB Tab on the Phoenix viewer?

LonePeanut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am being stalked by an former partner. Even though I have disolved friendship he has information about me in his profile by following me on the WEB TAG in his profile.  How can get rid of that information and also get ride of the public display of my groups.  I only now saw this web tab.   Thanks for your help. 

3 answers to this question

You can control information shared by others in the Privacy tab on Edit profile.

Also you can hide your groups by CTL+SHift+G, select a group you want to hide, click Info, uncheck Shown In My Profile.

However the best way(IMHO) to avoid stalking is to make an alt and move home at the same time.

Welcome to Second Life Answers, LonePeanut

Just to add to the great answers already given in this thread, please try not to worry too much.  If your former partner is only still keeping an interest in your activities by looking, then just let him look.

If, however, he's causing issues in other ways by attempting to spread negative information about you, he will only make himself look bad.

Block/mute him, try and put him into the land of the non-existent.  One day he will get over you and move on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.