why was i teleported out of keyhole club?

missbrooker21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You can always ask the owner, of course, but you might not get an answer.  A landowner can decide to eject anyone, for no reason at all.  In your own case, it's quite possible that he just discovered that you are 5 days old.   Many club owners routinely eject anyone less than 30 days old, as a way of keeping out griefers.  Try coming back after Halloween and see if you're still locked out.

• Like 2

missbrooker21 wrote:

i have been trying to access the keyhole club today and it removes me saying i do not have permission to be there?

i have been there several times over the last few days, have not been abusive and i do not have a child avatar?

Welcome to Second Life Answers, missbrooker21

Unfortunately, unless someone who manages/owns the keyhole club reads this forum, we don't have the answer as to why you are getting the message that you do not have permission to be there.

If you know the name of the owner/manager(s), you could drop a polite notecard enquiring after their reason, but please be aware anyone can restrict access to anyone without giving a reason.

Other responses may follow.

If you wish to add more to this thread, please click on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.