Ivisi-alpha for your head.

Rotsuoy Demina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We all love those pretty rigged mesh hair styles, but man, if you don't have a bean pole avi your fat head pokes through. Does anyone know where I can find an alpha cap to make the top of my head ivisible?

Kinda like this but for your head: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AITUI-Ear-Eraser-Free/2030091

I've looked on the market, but frankly, the hardest part has been trying to find the key words to use. I know some hair styles,  even some rigged mesh hair styles package them in for free, and I know a few people that have them and know what I'm talking about, but none are transferable, and I don't really have the interest (or the money, for some) in those hair styles.

Aparantly the ones at Magika don't. They even tell you you're SOL unless you want to resize your avi. Which is bad marketing IMO, but it's whatever. Do you know where I can get one by itself incase I run into another hair I like that doesn't have one? I haven't bought any rigged mesh hair styles yet, so I obviously don't have one. Haha.

mew mew ma mew :)

Soooooo, the alpha sucks, or the store did not give you one, or you got one but they forget to put the alpha texture on it.

Make it yourself, thats what i do. It took me about 1 hour the first time to find the instructions, but once you know, you can whip out custom alphas quickly.   Use the local viewer to test it in world, dont know how to do that, just look it up on google.

I got a hair from exile that was rigged mesh had a terrible alpha that could not have been tested properly, so i made my own, now i am happy yay, hahah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.