Most of my inventory is gone

Ann Shadowcry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Most of my inventory is gone leaving me with empty folders of objects I brought months ago that I brought. I am also missing all my notecards, landmarks, and all the hunt items. I didn't delete any of them and nobody as access to my inventory. I was logged out when this happened and logged in to everything being gone. I have a year membership and just want my inventory back. It's a lot of money that I spent on them. Please Help?

2 answers to this question

An unstable Internet connection can lead to apparent inventory loss in Second Life. High packet loss may cause your inventory to be unable to retrieve a complete list of items from Second Life’s servers. Wireless and satellite connections are unsupported for this reason, and other types of connectivity may yield similar results.

There may be a temporary problem with Second Life or your connection to the Internet. If the list of items in your Inventory usually loads without incident, temporary inventory loss may go away within 24 hours. In addition, clear your cache as described in Clearing Second Life's cache, logout and then log back in and look in your Inventory Window to see if the items have reappeared.  Using those simple instructions may not be enough, howver, so also take a look at the more omplete instructions here >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear .

There are lots of other suggstions for recovering lost inventory here >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.