I have problem with DOF in Graphics

Sherif Elton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You did not say who the card maker is but Sapphire is one of the most well known and has a reputation of being one of the best so that's what I Googled.  After reading several reviews I found that the card certainly should be fully capable of running SL at the highest settings with little or no difficulty...........it's roughly comparable to the nVidia GTX 680 card (which is pretty much at the top of the video card heap right now).  Your problem could be that you need to update the driver (from AMD's driver update site) or that you driver is corrupted.  I would try that first.  Even if you did update the driver try doing it again........and I'm pretty sure AMD recommends removing the driver you are replacing before installing the new driver (make sure you follow AMD's instructions to the letter (if they say remove the old driver, then remove the old driver.......don't take short cuts).  If that doesn't work then take a good, close look at how the card was physically installed in your computer.  Make sure everything is properly seated in the slot and the power connections are properly connected.  I did read this one statement on one of the reviews I read and it could be your problem:

"The Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 has one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCIe power connector located along the top of the PCB that need to be hooked up. SAPPHIRE says that the Radeon HD 7970 OC requires a 500W or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCIe connector and one 150W 8-pin PCIe connector for proper operation."

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1962/1/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.