Accomplished: ZERO REVENUE

Josh Susanto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, NOW I see...

Using my alt, the search functions on my store only work for Relevance and for Best Selling (which is completely wrong anyway).

The other search means default to Relevance.

Of course this doesn't happen when I view my own store with my main account, since that would be way too easy to notice, huh.

And now I just used my alt to buy a 1L item from my main account.

It was charged and delivered, and the order even shows, but my balance didn't increase. 

I know I've said a few times before that I'm on the edge of just giving up on this thing, but at this point there isn't even any money coming in, so it's hard for me to make any kind of case for bothering to continue.

I mean - eventually I would inevitably run out of money anyway, right? - so why not just cash out and forget about eveything?

Hold on there Josh...things might pick up.

From what I've heard the summer slump is slumpier than usual.

I'm starting to think the MP is more messed up than usual

I'm selling the same on the MP but my inworld sales are a LOT lower - I suspect many browse for items on the MP and buy inworld, and if Search is messed up this could be the cause.

However...I do think most people in business creating things for the land...well our days are numbered :(

Observable malfunctions in basic marketplace utilities have nothing to do with fewer people using the SLM.

OTOH, I've now got money coming in without any new orders being fulfilled (and, again, WTF).

I suppose if it turns out to be enough to keep loading 1 or 2 new items every day, I may as well put up with it for a a while yet.

I really came to SL initially just to make stuff, anyway. 

-Luna Bliss said "I suspect many browse for items on the MP and buy inworld"

I now try to buy on MP whenever I can, even if the item is available inworld at less cost. The reason for this is that I actually do review and rate items I purchase.

1) If its a good item, I like to let people know.

2) If its a bad item, I like to let people know.

3) If the merchant doesn't respond inworld, as is increasingly the case, they usually respond when i complain online.

4) I am a merchant and I like getting feedback.

Rose Mackie wrote:

-
said "
I suspect many browse for items on the MP and buy inworld
"

I now try to buy on MP whenever I can, even if the item is available inworld at less cost. The reason for this is that I actually do review and rate items I purchase.

1) If its a good item, I like to let people know.

2) If its a bad item, I like to let people know.

3) If the merchant doesn't respond inworld, as is increasingly the case, they usually respond when i complain online.

4) I am a merchant and I like getting feedback.

Honestly I wish more people did this, but unfortunately I it doesn't happen all that often. I try to rate and review when I can as well, but I can tell you out of the number of sales I get, less than 1% review. I think most people tend to only review when they have a complaint. You rarely hear from the happy people. having said that, I shop like Luna most of the time. I search through the Marketplace but then try to buy in world if i can.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.