i keep getting windows blue screen of death anytime i log in to secondlife....

Kika Caudron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

everytime i try to log in to secondlife i get a blue screen of death ....it happens usually after my inventory is loaded....ive tried different viewers, also updated my graphic card driver and completely removed all the viewers and installed it back...can anyone help me slove this problem? thank you

my PC specification:

Processor: Intell Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @1,60GHz, 400 MHz

Ram:1GB

Graphic Card: NVdia Gforcen 7600GS

If you need any aditional info , feel free to ask, im not really a computer expert, lol.

I know PC should get some renewal but it ran very well at high performance without any lag or crashing and now all of sudden i get this....

And yes, im sure im not logging under the water, LMAO

2 answers to this question

Is it really a BSOD, or are you still logged in to SL? 

Symptoms which may be the result of problem gestures include:

• You are able to log in but find yourself under water (all you can see is a blue screen) at coordinates 10, 10, 10.
    If you log in to an all blue screen, check your location, see if you are near the SIM corner, at 10, 10, 10. If so, you almost certainly have a problem gesture.

In some cases, you will see that there is an error in loading one or more gestures. If you do, make careful note of which ones, then find them and deactivate them - or better, delete them. If there is no such message, then please read more at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/gesture_issues.

If it is a Windows blue screen of death, then it's a warning that the load has become too heavy.  Can you post your computer's full specifications to see if there is a clue among them. It might be time for something new, but can only guess on such scant details.

To add more to this thread, as there is no "reply" button in these Answers, please do so by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.