Trouble Adjusting Default Positions in MLPV2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having trouble with saving my adjusted default positions in a build using MLPV2.5c, and was wondering if anyone more experienced with it might be able to help.

I am able to pull up the adj-default menu just fine and rez and move the poseballs, but when I attempt to save the new positions (either by selecting 'Save Pos' under Options or switching to a different animation, which the tutorial says will auto-save), it doesn't work and new animations revert to the original default positions rather than the one I set.

Occasionally I get a stack-heap collision error when I try Save Position, but not always...but if this is the source of the error, what could be wrong? I don't have a ton of animations installed, so is there a way I can test to see what it is that might be causing the error? Could it have something to do with the object I am using it with?

I don't have any issues saving other animation positions, just the default positions. Any suggestions as to how to get the new default positions to save as desired? Can I manually change the numbers in the .POSITIONS notecard? If so, what specifically is it looking for there, in terms of coordinates?

EDIT: Managed to do a go-around by just pasting the coordinates of another position I had saved -- not perfect, but it fixed the problem enough for my purposes.

You might want to contact the creator of the MLPV script, he's a nice enough guy :)

You need to copy paste the positions for your poses into the notecard, or the positions will be lost every time you reset the scripts.

Scripts are only granted a certain amount of memory, if you go over, you get the stack heap error. I don't know which script causes the error, there are lots of them in the MLP setup. There are some things you can do though.

- Make sure the scripts are set to mono (this actually increases memory use, but it will also allow you to use a lot more of it)

- Use animations with a name as short as possible

- Use button names as short as possible

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.