Weapon Production​/Aircraft/​Armored Vehicle Production Help Needed, Builders ahn scripters vanted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I ahm General of Army of Ukraine Klasicov Chernoybl in secondlife. The same one that posted the recruiting ad a few days ago. I ahm in need of weapons to be made, aircraft ahn armored vehicles as vell as uniforms for my Military group. I have notecards written in world with full specifications of everything. Builders, I will pay you vell if you take my commission. Same with any scripters interested. My main worry at the moment is  a few world war two soviet weapons for Vietnam, two trainer aircraft ahn a set of 15 or so modern ukrainian weapons. I will not go lower than 800 lindens for the weapon builds ahn will offer 3600 lindens for each aircraft/armored vehicle built ahn textured. Prices are negotiately but must also be reasonable. Please kontakt me in world for further information if you are willing to take the job. The listed offer of 3600 linden for aircraft ahn armored vehicle is double vat most aircraft ahn armored vehicles cost in sl for vice. highpriestklasicov.

My partner makes aircrafts and I must say I have yet to meet a aircraft designer that is willing to sell full permission.. If something is done custom, the price would be... wooooohaaaa even without full permission.

Anything made custom + full permission will cost a lot IF its even possible to get.. I make skin and clothes and I very rarly do full permission.. E.g. If a skin is made full permission it can go all the way up in 10.000 lindens (and that is 'just' for a skin)

Not many creators is willing to design something others would be able to be giving out, selling and so on... (= full permission)

I will ask around if there is any that is willing to do it, but I have yet to meet one... But I will give it a try ;)

Madam Martian / Lis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.