Please help me, i have some dubt to resolve

Maveryck Breen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Beautiful people of Second Life, maybe someone can help me to understand better some my doubt:

1. one land can be reported in a different destination guides or it is obliged  to sign only one specific category?

2. Looking Second Life Facebook page I noticed that there are some land often advertised on this facebook page , I would like to know, if someone can help me, what is the criteria used ? because I am interested in having the same thing for my land

Maveryck Breen 

Solaria Owner

I know of one place that has 3 listing in the destination guide, not sure if they submitted all of them a the same time or at one time,  what goes in is approved by LL so they must be ok with it,  The place I'm thinking of with 3 listing would easily qualify for each listing individually.

The guide lines for submitting for a destination guild listing can be found here.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/About-the-Second-Life-Destination-Guide/ta-p/700059

I have no clue about your facebook question.  Is it possible to make a face book account for an avatar with out giving out your RL identity? 

thank you for your kind reply

for the 1st point i understand your answer and i will do as you suggest

for the second point i would like to understand to understand as follow:

there is a facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/secondlife, in this page i saw several time the presence of the same land sponsorized many time, for that reason i need help to to know:
1. this facebook page is a official page of linden lab second life?
2. if yes it is normal sponsorize land ?
3.how can a owner of land obtain the same sponsorizing treatment?
4.it is normal procedure sponsorize the same land more than 1 time?
4.why that it is not equal for all land?

thank you veru much again

Maveryck Breen

Solaria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.