How to edit viewer's Favorites list?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What is the difference between a Landmark and a Favorite? I consider the Favorites just as the IE favorites but then, what is so special about the Landmark variation?

And I have defined several favorites but I want to delete some of them and edit others so that they take me to a better place in that area than the one I "bookamarked"

Favorites simply gives you a way to organize places you for instance go to a lot in a quickly accessible manner rather than having to search every time through a thousand LM's.

Also, I don't know about other Viewers, but Firestorm gives you the option to log in directly to one of your favorite locations.

In viewer 3.3.x (current standard viewer), some favorites will be listed in bar near the top right of your screen.  You can click on a name there and go.  If the list is too long, there will be a drop-down menu with the remainder.  The favorites list is also offered on the entry screen, in place where it says Start at.  

To add to your favorites, drag a landmark from the landmark list to the favorites bar.   To remove an item, look in your landmarks folder.  Not the one in the inventory, the one from the Globe button.  There is a section called Favorites. Delete the item just as you delete other things from inventory (right click, select delete).

TKR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.