I need some new, amazing people :)

Kaitlyn Bellflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, my name is Cee Cee :) I have been playing Second Life for almost 2 years now, and I need to get a move on! Haha. A RL friend of mine got me started, and I've just been playing with her for this whole time. I want my own boyfriend, child, house, land and life for that matter. All my friends are her friends, and I really just feel I am ready to branch out on my own. I mean don't get me wrong, I love her and the Family. I just want my own :) If you are interested in a date, man or woman.. or you just want a new friend, let me know. I am hilarious, sarcastic, down to earth, open minded. Love people of all races, religions and walks of life. I am more into human interaction myself, but I wouldn't deny any sort of friendship. I am very sexual, but only in a relationship. Very trusting and Drama free :)  If you want to know anything else just send me a message or reply to me here :)

Thans for your time!

• 1 month later...

You sound fun! 

I'm still discovering myself in SL, but im quite eccentric, far from shy, loyal to a fault and love to chat. In fact, i spend most of my weekdays on the SL app for my phone just chatting with friends. On weekends i'm a hardcore night owl so its nothing for me to be up well into sunrise. I dont judge because i'm riddled with faults myself haha. 

I"m totes down to hang out if you interested. I'm Snigletz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.