Need help for one creation for my self not for sold

renards89 Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

the thing i want creat . long time i want . but when i found one is do be rude with me banned me and muted so when i be asked something gentle. i don care this owner anymor .

i continue my secondlife

oki let comme what i want . i looking someone for help me i want a script can run in content play song with animation

When i wear it says on for play or off to stop like a triller dance machel jason dance . long time i try to find that but i have on my obj but not copie or modify the script .i Want it for my selft thanks you

3 answers to this question

What you want is a GESTURE.  Gestures can play a combination of sound, text, and animation.  You can create them yourself...if you can find the content you want.

You would need to find a Michael Jackson dance animation, and a "Thriller" sound bite.  You can upload sound files; they must be in WAV format, they must be no longer than ten seconds, and the bit rate must be 44 KHz stereo.

Once you have your content, you can create a new gesture by opening your Gestures window.  The buttons to press should be fairly obvious, but Torley has a video tutorial on it too.

Ah no Not gesture . you reez one obj you go in content you put like 5 song . and one animation dance maybe like sexy one in the content . the script run all this

after all in side you wear your obj you have something on chat like this. i show you snapshoot . lot can dance when wear the obj

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/renards89/mackle.jpg you see the script and lot audio the dance anim just down . the thing i need is script full permision

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.