Unique Agency is Hiring Staff! Join this brand new Agency!

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for your interest in working for Unique Agency! Below you will find information about the agency, the job openings, and applications.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unique Agency - What we represent and offer

Unique Angency is the one Agency to bring all fields together.  This is a one stop service for everyone. No more teleporting across half the world to get a job, find events and stores and even friends!

We offer Adboards for:

- Jobs!
- Job Seekers!
- Stores!
- Hunts!
- For those who seek RP's, families and friends!
- Hangouts and Events!

Starting as low as 10L per board!!!

Currently Open Positions

***Advertiser****

Description: Your job will be to advertise this agency within Second Life in groups and wherever else appropiate and outside of it on blogs, forums and the likes.

Pay: Negotiable, depending on how you choose to advertise. You will report back to me about what you have done and provide links. The more dedicated you advertise, the higher your pay.

Application:

SL Name:
Where/How you will advertise:
Previous Experience:
Are you currently employed elsewhere? If yes where?:

***Scout***

Description: Unlike the advertiser who advertises the agency generally, you will specifically target people. No worries, you don't have to shoot them! Jokes aside, you will contact store owners telling them about the agency and offer them a landmark if they're interested. See someone looking for a job? IM them and let them know they can rent an adboard with us for potential employers to check out. See a Club hiring various staff? Contact them inquiring if they'd like to rent an adboard with us.
This is aggressive marketing but and this is very important, do not sound aggressive. Asking doesn't cost anything, be curteous and leave it as an option, not as an 'or else!' sort of deal.

Pay: You will report to me daily with a list of clubs/people you contacted in the form of a notecard. If any of these people rent an adboard you will receive 25% of the amount they paid for their ad.
Additionally you will be getting a weekly wage that will depend on how many people/clubs you have contacted but should be about 10L per contact. I -will- contact people from your list to see if you really did write them, don't even try to cheat...

Requirements: Your account must be at least 3 month old. Your profile should not be empty. If you're hired you need to put the Unique Agency into your picks.
You must have a charming, funny personality while maintaining professionalism.

Application:

SL Name:
Do you have previous experience with agressive marketing within SL or in RL?:
Write an example of how you would advertise the agency to someone looking for a job:
Write an example of how you would advertise the agency when you visit a club that is hiring:

Please create a new notecard for your application and drop it on my profile. Do not IM me your application, IM's can get lost or capped. I will respond to you within 24 hours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.