Looking for investors

DaemonDiMorte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Any money from investors will be used for paying a machinimatographer, actors, buying wardrobes and etc.
I'm not sure what the ROI would be yet as this is my first project.  I'm not a graphic artist and I have no money to pay a graphic artist either so I made the poster myself. 

What is your marketing strategy and how do you plan on selling this movie and bringing in revenu. Some sort of plan should be devised before asking for investors And for the most part you should be the leading investor. If you have no money and experience . What do you as the producer plan on brining to the table?

I suggest, before you invest a single penny, to really dig in and research how things are done in SL.  It's a fancy mess of animations, lighting, sets, lag, music, voice talent and a multitude of other mechanical and technological hurdles to really put a movie together the right way, and if you ask me SL isn't nearly up to the task.  It's best to devote your time and talents to learning a good animation program if you want to do it right.

• 4 weeks later...

I would highly suggest using a rendering software like 3Ds max or Blender. Those would have much more potential and more options for what you intend to do. Theres always free models that you can use and manipulate to meet a scenes needs. Now, if you wanted to create movies and invest that kind of linden, i would suggest not only creating a movie out of it, but a game and or place that people can use to create there own movies too. Remember the movies game? Maybe something similar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.