Looking for an Ocean front Parcel

ellerc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi good people of the forums!

I am in search of a reasonably priced, low lag, ocean front property. The parcel that I've been renting for several months was sold without my knowledge and now I am practically homeless. The sim owner sold the sim to someone without notifying me. I always pay my tier on time (several weks at a time); I am a stable tenant and I just need a place of solace to enjoy my second life.

My former parcel was oceanfront - 937 prims, $1300L/wk. I also had a small studio skybox for my photo hobby above my home. If you know of any parcels, comparable to my previous beloved home - please let me know! You can find me inworld at Elle Parkour (ellerc.resident) or respond here.

<3 Elle :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:  

Here's two beachfront parcels I have available currently:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Sale-Estate/Your-home-should-be-on-this-scenic-SIM/td-p/1602577

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Sale-Estate/Your-new-home-should-be-on-this-beautiful-corner-4096m-parcel/td-p/1610933

First come, first serve (a total of three available on this SIM). The land's set for sale. After purchase, contact me in world, mention this posting, and I'll reduce the price by 200L per week for anyone agreeing to pay for at least 4 weeks at a time.

Hope to see you living with us soon!

Thanks to everyone who responded (inworld and here on the forum)!!

I've found (more like it found me) a beautiful place to spend my sl days and I couldn't be more happy. I'm looking forward to settling in :matte-motes-asleep-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.