Found :)

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Edit: Thank you for the many applications, I am sorry to not have gotten back to some of you, my client crashes a lot. There has been an update that kills my AMD display driver on a regular basis, that unfortunately meant IM's were lost without them having been forwarded to my e-mail either since I was online at the time >.<

Looking for a long term graphic designer for Fragile Design.

Fragile Design is my up and coming fashion brand. Due to having limited time to dedicate, I would rather focus on the creation of clothing, and hire someone who would take screenshots of my creations -and- make graphics accordingly for both my soon to come in client store as well as for the market place.

I am looking for high quality works and a LONG TERM PARTNER! (So so important!) I won't be a slave driver and I'd love to hang out with you outside of our business relationship to create something lovely together!

If you're interested contact me in the client and I will drop you a notecard I prepared with a detailed description of what I'm looking for, and how I will compensate you. It also has a small application at the bottom of it that I'd like you to fill out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.