In Need of a Job

Laurenluvz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! ^-^ I'm looking for a job that I can earn Lindens in. I have been a SL user since April 6th, 2012 and I am usually on between 7AM and 7PM. I am on every other hour since I have a sister who also plays secondlife who needs to go on every other hour aswell. I'm from the United States, I'm fluent in english and I know a little spanish (I take spanish class and I'm in spanish 2 now). I'm 15 years old and I am always eager to work. I get along with anyone I'm around and if any case they are disrespectful, I usually kill them with kindness ^-^.  I know how to do gestures though I'm not quite sure what an emote is and if it relates to gestures or not. I learn very easilly so if theres anything specific I need to learn or something I'm not aware of, I learn it quickly. If you're interested in hiring me, Please IM, Message or reply on this post. Thank you :D

-Lauren

I can't offer a job, but maybe some advise and information.

To increase your chances you could join some jobcentergroups or look around at them to see what positions are on offer. In every application, be it for real life jobs or virtual jobs, you should rather point out what you can and not what you can't. Secondly your job should be something you have fun with doing it. Knowing what you would like to do can help to make your search more effective.

Also...as i see your age it can get quite hard to find a great varity of jobs, but I wish you luck.

Thanks for the advice ^_^ yeah I'm aware that I must look for job openings and such. I did that and I'm doing this as well to see if anyone would be interested in hiring me. Also, I can get back to them faster than they can get back to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.