Where's linden home Meadowbrook (Overlook)?

kari1sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I spent the weekend debating if I should go Premium and convinced myself to do so after falling in love with

Meadowbrook (Overlook).

I even picked out my furniture! All modern metal and glass look - perfect for Meadowbrook but stupid in Tahoe, Middle Earth or an Origami house. But that's three three I must choose from!

Is this a temporary glitch? Will Meadowbrook (Overlook) return?

1 answer to this question

Shopping for Linden Homes is like going to buy a house in RL.  The dream house you are looking for might not be available on the day you go looking for it.  You might have to wait for a while.  People abandon Linden Homes all the time and move on to larger parcels where they can build their own homes.  When they do, those homes go on the market until they are scooped up by someone like you who has been checking periodically.  Also, when there's a high demand for particular styles, Linden Lab will sometimes build a few more homes to meet the demand.  They're cautious about doing that, because they don't want to risk tying up server space needlessly with homes that people don't want.  Still, if you aren't the only one looking, you might luck into a building boom.  Just be patient. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.