Is there a way to mass delete listings on the Marketplace?

Amesha Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im doing some maintainance on my store in the marketplace.. unfortunately this means I have to delete over 250 items as I no longer will be offering them.

Is there any way to do a mass delete on these items. I've looked everywhere and as far as I can see you can only delete things one by one.. which is pretty ridiculous as if this is the only way to delete listings its going to take me forever and a day to do this one by one :(

Am I missing something? Please can anyone give me any advice.. thanks!

1 answer to this question

If you look at this JIRA >>> Deleting stale (item unavailable) content from the beta marketplace website is tediously slow with the checkboxes unavilable to multiselect , You'll see this rationale from Commerce Team Linden (the pseudo person who speaks for the Marketplace management team): "Bulk deletion of Listings is prone to user error even with a warning dialogue. Accidental deletion of a Listing would permanently remove all sales data and reviews for it."    In other words, multiple delete is too risky.  You are free to add your own comments or suggestions about how to get around that risk.

ETA: There's a similar JIRA at https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4567.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.