Emo/Scene Alternative's

Tyrawwrr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So far in this game, ive made my character look much like your average Scene/ Emo girl, but ive yet to meet any people like myself

So im here looking Strictly for:

Tattoos

Gauges/Ears Stretched

Emo/Scene Hairstyle

Who enjoy the same type of music i do.

IF you guys fit the profile I'd love to meet you!

Myava.png

Ingame im Ana Carter

Rl. My names tayloranne

Did you try running a search for what you are looking for?   Try running searches under Emo, Goth or Vampire for shopping venues to visit, while there try speaking with others or checking out their profiles to see where they might hang.  Also check out the Market Place for items you are looking for. 

Personally, I think I would amend your original post and take out your real name; it's not something we really need to know.   Only share that with those you come to trust rather than a bunch of anonymous internet users. It's for your safety .

You may want to check out goth clubs like Descension. Searching for Indie clubs may give you some people that look the part. Although Goth's a completely different subculture, seeking out goth clubs that play music similar to your favored genres will open up some doors. You can check in people's picks and classifieds for further locations. Since I wasn't ever part of the emo or scene communities anywhere within or without sl, I can't recommend any scene or emo clubs. You might want to check out neko culture, though, as it has a close relationship to emo, grunge, goth, and sometimes even scene culture.

You might want to pop the names of a few of your favorite artists into search. You might get groups, stores, clubs, and people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.