How can I attach a photo to a note card?

sagia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

To enter contest request is to fill out an application which is in the form of a note card and they request you attach a photo and send back.  I know how to send note cards to someone but how do you attach a photo to a note card.  I do have some photos in my photo albun so I guess you take from there but I do not know how to attach.  thanks

2 answers to this question

Embedding items in a notecard

You can attach nearly any type of inventory item to a notecard. Attached images and landmarks can make a fabulous addition to informational notecards, and notecards-within-notecards can provide you with some interesting options for organizing your text.

To attach an inventory item to your notecard:

1. Open a notecard you own or create a new notecard.
  2. Make sure the item you wish to attach is fully permissive. The next owner permissions must allow copy, modify, and transfer. For more information, see Permissions on objects.
  3. Drag the item from the My Inventory window onto the Notecard window. You can drop in any kind of inventory item, excluding calling cards.
  4. The item appears as a hyperlink in the notecard.
32px-KBtip.png Tip: If Second Life does not allow you to drop the item into your notecard, make sure to check the permissions on the object. If applicable, also check the permissions on any inventory items contained inside the object. A notecard will only accept fully permissive attachments, so it is not a good idea to attach anything you do not want other people to copy.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.