Looking for a scripted belly ring

Imalil Faith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking for scripted body jewelry in general, but mostly belly rings. By scripted I mean something that comes with a menu(sort of like a lot of neko tails do, and other certain bits, if you catch my drift, someone can click it and choose an action,  etc..). Trying to find a gift for a friend and this happens to be on the wishlist, but we're not having much luck. We found one, but it wasn't  very well made. Then we found another but it's extremely overpriced for what it is, and not in our budget.

Any and all ideas, assuming we can't find this bit, would be welcomed too! Something she can wear that would fall under this. She's not a neko and doesn't want a tail or ears of any kind. I know plenty of places make body parts, we aren't looking for those. She doesn't want something that she'll have to be nude for someone to see or use, if that makes sense.

Help please, running out of time.

Ty!

I have no idea what neko tails do but I unknowingly bought a belly ring from xcite that is scripted. Ya might try there. Funny, you want one with scripts and I deleted all the scripts in mine. :) This was when I started SL and was a newb so I'm not sure they still have them or if it is what your looking for. 

I think we've decided to go for the xcite one for her. It's $200L, and has a menu along the lines of what she wants and their stuff is well made. But I'll answer here anyway in case anyone wants any future product ideas.

The menu we were looking for is pretty basic, and I could make the menu myself actually, I was just looking for something premade mostly out of laziness, haha. It functions pretty simply. Other people click the object and get options, which are basically just actions emoted into chat. Example would be something like " X gently runs his/her fingers across Y's soft skin", without getting all adult rated here. X being the person who clicked the item and chose the action and Y being the person wearing it. If this makes sense.

This seems to be a product that others have searched for just by the replies I got in pm, I am guessing it's not one made by too many people. Good product idea for those who make all kinds of jewelry. I bet there is a bigger audience for it than some think.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.