We need help how fast its posible Please

Anyta Dragoone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am admin in a land and are alot people who try to crash the sim every day, all owners tryed to stop them but they have many account, we already banned over  100 accounts , we really need help. I Im'ed today members from LL but i not received any answer , can someone from stuff contact me please, we dont know what to do, we raport them but nothing they always come with new accounts.Please help us. Thank u

2 answers to this question

At least until things calm down, close the sim to everyone and then create a whitelist of people who are allowed on the sim.  That's less work than trying to maintain a long and increasingly unwieldy list of banned avatars.  In the short term, I know that means that many people who would like to enter the sim will not be able to.  If you are lucky, though, it won't take more than a few weeks before the griefers get tired of trying to enter and look for someone else to bother.  Then you can open the sim again.  Meanwhile, continue to file ARs as fast as you can.  Include plenty of photos and be sure to get names.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.