Need producers for real TV series in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I need several TV series created in SL for a real world television station.

Please submit a URL of a video demo to me via IM of what you can do, 6 to 10 minutes long. If you have content already you would like to use that's fine but if you would like to create something new I have a week to find what we need, so you have a week too.

Since this is for a real life TV station there can not be any nudity or swearing. It must be original and look professional.

If your demo is chosen we will then need a pilot episode, if your pilot is chosen your series will go on the air and you will be paid in real money not SL dollars. This is an opportunity to produce TV shows full time for a living, it is not for hobbyists.

The inside scoop: Your demos will be reviewed by the TV station and their sponsors not by me. So if you have a title graphic try to keep it short, (a few seconds) if you have full credits at the beginning they may skip over your submission altogether. Once your title is over get right into the story, keep them interested, then keep them interested again, then make them want more and then end it, then credits.

You may submit a couple demos per show and you may submit a number of different TV series as you wish. Right now they are looking for something realistic and based in Toronto. Realistic means not fairies or vampires or other similar imaginary things that have already been done. Based in Toronto since that is where the TV station is, you can use my sim for now but you are not limited to have all scene there and only there. If you use other sims make sure you have permission from the sim owners of course. My sim is here... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sialimonus/96/94/1201

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.