Twin sisters looking for hangout buddies

Murigen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dandi And Murigen.png

Me and my sister have been making no progress in trying to find new hang out spots and people to chat with. Been to loads of different types of clubs, chat spots and anything in the destination guide that looks like its popular. So many people just keep to themselves and it would be nice to find a few new faces in SL, so we decided to give the forums a go.

Be nice to meet up in world and hang out with any fun types that like to chat and have a jolly good time. So give us a holler on Murigen Resident or Urdverdandiskuld Resident if you feel like meeting someone new!

We are usually around during the days out days being according to GTM and GTM +1.

We like quirky things that make people laugh and would love to see more colours in the world if you don't have colours.. well don't worry that's what paintbrushes are for isn't it?..

Boredom is slowly trying to kill us so come and save us quickly please! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

UrdVerdandiSkuld wrote:

Yes we have had a look at that which is why we're posting on the forums now for something not so... obvious.. but thank you kindly for your suggestion

I was not necessary suggesting posting but watching. Every so often there will be a party or an event and you can show up and meet new people.

2 months old and bored to death already? You really need to explore SL. What are you interested in?

I DJ at a fun club, hit me up with an IM.. We are having a topless event tonight and Back in black tomorrow night both from 6-8. We usually spend a lot of time chatting about anything that pops in our heads.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.