Textures won't load

Chelsei Sixpence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I log in, I'm usually a cloud so I reset to default female avatar since nothing else seems to work. I already have outfits saved so I just replace it. When I do this no textures other then my skin will load. Prims are fine.But shoes,alpha layers,pants and tattoos are all missing. I've tried relogging,rebaking,changing my group tag, picking a different outfit entirely and everything my friends and I could possibly think of. If you have any suggestions I'd be totally greatful. 

In case my description of the problem sucked..heres a picture :P

http://tinyurl.com/7q2r538

Chelsei Sixpence wrote:

In case my description of the problem sucked..heres a picture
:P

/me peeps the picture ..  :smileysurprised:  :smileywink:

Well, when you are a cloud, like Georgette said it is often enough to just to remove the items you wear on tattoo layer (actually you can leave one).  Then do a rebake Ctrl-Alt-R.  After you see yourself ok you can add back the items to the tattoo layer.  No need to reset to default avatar.

PS

There is a known bug when wearing multiple items on tattoo layer which causes this "avatar is a cloud" thing.  Unfortunately the bug is not fixed yet.

(Well, there can be other reasons too for the avatar being a cloud, but this the one which causes it often.)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.