cannot connect to sl cuz my saved logins credentials deleted or what not

RavenmanSkwer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

this what the message is giving me we were unable to decode the file storing you saved login credentials at this point saving or deleting credentials will erase all those that were previously stored. this may happen when you change network setup restarting the viewers with previous networks configurations may help recovering you saved login credentials

3 answers to this question

Just un-check the "Remember my Password" box on the login screen, and enter your user name and password manually.

You should be logging in manually every time anyway.  Letting the program remember your user name and password is an invitation to someone else to use your account.

• Like 2

Ok i did that I deleted the cache folder all of them related to sl i did that for between 5 or 6 hrs, now i had this problems before and i thought it was becuase i didnt uncheck that save password box so i did that i got the same thing, only now I am getting login failed, second life cannot be acessed from this computer if you feel this an error ect.

Now I had someone connect remotly to my mac tru team viewer, and she said im getting that message becuase Its on sl end that they did something to my account, i dont know if that true but im willing to listen to anything

i am sorry my grammar and spelling isnt good I am handicapped in rl and i didnt get the same education some people have

I created an ticket im waiting for an reply

if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, rather by privact message or replying to this post, now I am connected, but the only reason i am in sl is cuz i am using the imprudence 1.3 viewer which i dont know why that is but i am. so if there any suggestions or ideas privact message me on here or what not im willing to try anything

I am on a wireless connection and i asked the person who did the team viewer remotly and she told me that wouldnt effect me connecting 

I will try anything dosnt matter what i am not banned my account is clear of any banning or what not and if i will even give you my email address if it comes to know becuase I know you are more kneldage than i am.

thanks you

this post sounds like i am mad i am not it happens i know this I can say i am on a mac snow lepord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.